So you guys — I’ve been having SO MUCH FUN planning and preparing for this exciting new lunchboxing adventure! And of course, I want to share all of my findings and creations with you. My 2 main criteria for Waits’s lunches are:
2) Sustainably Packaged
I’m aiming for homemade, whole-foods-based vegan lunches (with some snacky stuff thrown in there – this is real life after all, and we’re all busy people!) packed in re-usable, earth-friendly containers. My plan is to share his lunches with you guys in periodical round-ups, featuring both the food I send and the containers I send it in.
- A banana + berry + kale smoothie in a Little Green Pouch reusable squeeze pouch
- Celery sticks, green olives, and olive hummus (his favorite) in a Lunchbots Duo stainless steel container
- Pizza bread! Cut into the shape of a Star Wars TIE Fighter plane, because Star Wars
- Oat milk mini. This is a temporary solution until we get our stainless steel bottle
- Organic grapes
- 2 healthier “oreo” cookies, because it’s the first day of school!
I’m really looking forward to sharing this new series with you guys. I’ve also created a Pinterest board where I’m pinning ideas, inspiration, healthy lunch foods, and eco-friendly lunch containers. Follow the board to see everything I find!
♥ This post contains affiliate links. If you like my blog and want to support what I do here, using my affiliate links is a great way to do that. But, if affiliate link squick you out, no problemo. Just use my word descriptions to locate the item of interest via a search engine of your choice. ♥