I’ve been on bed rest going on 6 weeks now, and let me tell you, I am cabin fevered! Putting on a dress and going out to dinner for my birthday was a huge treat. 29 years young (so happy to be here) and 33 weeks pregnant (also so happy to be here) (though it certainly limits one’s outfit options).
Apparently I only wear high heels twice a year : for Damian’s Birthday and for my birthday. What can I say? I’m 6’1” – I don’t need the height! And I have no experience walking in heels, so I just sort of wobble around and try not to totter over. It’s pretty ridiculous, but I have fun with it!
- Black Flowered Dress: Ancient. A relic.
- Black Long-Sleeved Maternity Shirt: secondhand by Gap Maternity
- Maternity Jeans: secondhand by Old Navy, dyed darker by me
- Red Faux-Patent Heels: secondhand
- Necklace: my wedding rings on a rope
- Bracelet: a cheap chain necklace
- Black Cardigan: secondhand by Banana Republic
- Scarf: handmade by my wifey
- Gloves: I got these at Urban Outfitters like 5 years ago for $2
- Purse: from Herbivore