“I’m vegan and I <3 you"
Seriously, I hadn’t left my house in 2 weeks. I hadn’t gone outside in 2 weeks! So naturally, even a trip to the doctors office was terribly exciting for me. I had to take the opportunity to gussy up a bit, and show off my swelling belly.
- T-shirt Dress: from Herbivore (they are AWESOME! go there! support them!)
- Long Black Cardigan: secondhand by Banana Rebublic
- Grey Leggings: secondhand
- Multi Blue Knee Highs: Sock Dreams, who have my everlasting stripey devotion
- Combat Boots: many years old, by Gripfast
- White Canvas belt: so very very old
- Blue Stars Children’s Umbrella: secondhand
And I’ve got some good news! This trip was specifically for a test, a test that came back NEGATIVE, which means my chances of preterm labor have gone back down to ‘slim to none’. YAY YAY YAY! So thank you so much to everyone out there who sent your love and support – it worked guys!
Also, I don’t have gestational diabetes (yay vegan!). We celebrated with donuts. =)