Six and a half months pregnant, and a girl’s gotta have a night out on the town! Yesterday evening Damian and I met up with my lovely sister for some greasy happy hour grub ($1 PBRs and $1 vegan corn dogs) (no I was not drinking the PBRs), followed by an awesome exhibit at OMSI After Dark. It was so fun! A bunch of 21-and-overs running around the science museum, drinking microbrews and playing like children. I totally won the soda bottle blast.
I’m glad I got a little more use out of my summer shorts and ripped stockings, because today the temperature dropped by about 10 degrees! I’m so underprepared for the SNOW that might be coming this weekend. I still don’t have a warm winter coat that fits over my new-and-improved and ever-expanding frame!
This photo should be titled “Hello, This Is My Pregnancy Cleavage“
- Bird Print T-Shirt: secondhand
- Black Long Cami (underneath): secondhand by Truly Madly Deeply
- Long Black Cardigan: secondhand Banana Rebublic
- Tan Shorts: secondhand American Eagle Outfitters (ha!)
- Ripped Tights: oh my goodness, I’ve had these for so long, I bought them at a dime store in college . . . community college. Yes that long ago!
- Purple Long Socks: Sock Dreams, oh how i love them
- Engineer Boots: secondhand, by Carolina
- Pewter Chain (I knotted it): some mall store, I had a gift card
- Black Flower Ring: a local shoppe
I love this cardigan – I’ve been living in it all autumn. Simple and versatile and a tad bit chic, it’s been the perfect piece to take me into colder weather. Alas, I’m going to need something a bit thicker starting real soon. Any suggestions? It’s gotta be vegan, acquirable used, and accommodating to a big belly. A biggering belly, especially after those corn dogs!